Cruiser III Wheelchair
Lightweight, Dual Axle Wheelchair, Desk Arm 20"
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjust seat depth from 16” to 18” (patent pending)
- (Figure A - C)
- Weighs under 36 lbs. (excluding front riggings).
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish.
- Removable flip back arms allow for easy transfer.(Figure D)
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories.
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean.
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- 8" front casters are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with tool-free adjustable length riggings.(Figure E)
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
|Seat-to-Floor Height||17.5" - 19.5"|
|Seat Depth||16" - 18"|
|Length with Riggings||42"|
|Product Weight (with 16" Seat)||35 lbs.|
|Product Weight (with 18" Seat)||36 lbs.|
|Product Weight (with 20" Seat)||38 lbs.|
|Weight Limit (with 20” seat)||350 lbs.|
|Weight Limit (with 16” and 18” Seat)||300 lbs.|
|Carton Shipping Weight||43 lbs. or less|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!