- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability. (Figure A)
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor. (Figure B)
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations. (Figure C)
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety. (Figure D)
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- 9 ½" to 23 ½" deck height.
- Easy to set up.
- Top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility.
- Height-adjustable motor comes pre-installed on the foot section.
- Caster easily moves from standard to low bed position.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines.
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls. (Figure E)
- Bed ships in two cartons.
- Hand crank located on the top of the footboard prevents bending for the caregiver when in the low position. (Figure F)
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc-coated spring deck.
- Extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80" to 84".
- Half Rails
- Inner-Spring Mattress Basic (Drive PN 15006)
- Patent Pending.
|Bed Height Minimum Without Casters||9.5"|
|Bed Height Maximum With Casters||23.5"|
|Unit Dimensions||36" (W) x 88" (L)|
|Carton Shipping Weight||191 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||450 lbs.|
|Warranty||(Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components|
Some Assembly Required (Tool-Free)
Returns on Warranty Items only
This item does not have Free Shipping by Drive Medical
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed