Product Summary Rx Required Prior To Shipping
The Invacare Perfecto2 Oxygen Concentrator is the smallest, lightest, quietest and most efficient 5-liter concentrator ever produced by Invacare. The high performing Perfecto2 unit incorporates all the best features of the market-leading Invacare® Platinum™ XL concentrator, while significantly improving upon the key specifications of the Platinum XL Concentrator and offering a contemporary, patient-preferred design and color. Available with or without the Invacare® SensO2® Oxygen Sensor, the Perfecto2 Concentrator represents a quantum leap forward in the evolution of oxygen concentrators. This unit has the Sens02.
- 75% quieter than Invacare® Platinum™ XL Concentrator. 25% more energy efficient than Invacare Platinum XL Concentrator. 17% lighter than Invacare Platinum XL Concentrator. 33% smaller than Invacare Platinum XL Concentrator
- Contemporary design and color. Top handle for ease of mobility
- Pressure-based system is superior to timing-based systems. Self-diagnostic electronics minimize troubleshooting time
- Servicing parts compatibility: Compatible with many Platinum concentrator parts. Simplified preventative maintenance schedule: Replace preventative maintenance components as needed
- Alarms and safety systems: Battery-free power-loss alarm; Invacare® Sieve-GARD™ Monitor protects sieve from degradation; Invacare® SensO2® Oxygen Monitor; Compressor 35 PSI pressure-relief valve, Low flow alarm
- Dimensions 23" Ht, 13" W, 11.5 D
- Product Weight 43 lbs
- Shipping Weight 47 lbs
- Oxygen Flow 0.5 to 5 LPM
- Max Outlet Pressure 5 +/- 0.5 PSI
- Pressure Relief Mechanism 3 PSI =/- 3.5 PSI
- Concentration Levels 95.6% - 87% At all flow rates
- Filtes: Cabinet Compressor Inlet Outlet HEPA
- Electrical : 120 VAC +/- 10%, 60 Hz
- Rated Current Input 4.0 A
- Power Consumption: Ave 280 W at 3 LPM
- Sound Level 43 db
- Warranty 3 yrs
*Advanced Beneficiary Notice (ABN) for Medicare Beneficiaries and other Insurance:
OPTION 2 (Of Medicare's ABN) : "I want the E1390 listed above, but do not bill Medicare or Insurance. You may ask to be paid now as I am responsible for payment. I cannot appeal if Medicare or other Insurance is not billed".
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed