Philips Respironics' DreamStation Auto CPAP w/Humidifier
The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine is a sleek, userfriendly APAP (Auto CPAP) machine from Philips Respironics. The machine has multiple advanced features incorporated such as bluetooth connectivity, SmartRamp, and OptiSmart. This DreamStation comes with the Heated Humidifier to increase comfort by adding heat and moisture to therapy air.
The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine is a modern looking machine with manu advanced features to increase therapuy effectiveness and comfort. Advanced data can be reviewed on the machine's display, downloaded off the included SD card, or viewed via bluetooth on the DreamMapper app on compatible devices (not included). This is an auto-adjusting machine that automatically adjusts presure during the night on a breath-by-breath basis to provide the optimum pressure needed.
- Sleek, User-Friendly Design
- Colorful Display
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure
- OptiStart Technology
- OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier
- Advanced Features Incorporated
- A-Flex Pressure Relief
Sleek, User-Friendly Design with Colorful Display
The DreamStation machine is a sleek white color and measures 7.6 inches x 6.2 inches x 3.3 inches and weighs 2.94 lbs without Humidifier (4.37 with Humidifier). making it smaller and lighter than the System One Models by Respironics. The machine has a front-facing color display with a large dial for navigating menus. Menus and settings are navigated through and changed by turning and pressing the dial as needed. An ambient light sensor on the top of the machine allows the machine to adjust screen brightness depending on light levels in the room. The DreamStation Auto has tray style filters that slide in and out of the machine easily for cleaning and replacement. The darker blue filter is a reusable filter whcih should be washed regularly, and the lighter blue is a disposbale filter which should be replaced every 30 days or sooner if dirty.
Auto-Adjusting Pressure and Opti-Start Technologhy
The DreamStation Auto monitors the user throughout the night to provide pressures as needed when events occure. The machine remains at the lower pressure of the range to support the airway. With Opti-Start enable, the machine begins thereapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the precious session to help address residual events that may occure early in therapy.
This package includes the Heated Humidifier which connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. The water chamber is diswasher sage and is designed to be easily taken out for cleaning and filling. The chamber sits inside the humidifier and with the lid open can be lifted straight out of the humidifier and sat back inside and the lid closed to be ready for use again.
The humidifier can be set in a standard heating mode which provides constant heat levels throughout the night, with both the humidifier and Optional Heated Tube having heat settings of 0 to 5 and 5 being the hightest heat. Adaptive mode is also available which monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjust heat levels during the night to provide optimum humidity. Preheat will heat the humidifier up to 30 mionutes before starting therapy. Also available for additional purchase is the DreamStation Heated Tube to further increase therapy comfort by helping maintain heat and moisture in therapy air all the way to the mask. If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tube can be connected directly to the maching, though it will not heat.
Advanced Features Incorporated
The DreamSation Auto CPAP has many advanced features included to help the user track and monitor therapy effectiveness. Some of the incorporated features include:
- SmartRamp: Unlike a trditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occures. During SmartRamp if an event requires which requires the lowest pressure of the APAP therapy range, ramp will conclude. Traditoanl ramp is also available if desired. The APAP therapy range must be greater than 4 cmH20 in order for ramp to be used.
- Advanced Data Displayed: The machine will show on-screen advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hous. It will also show the pressure the machine was at or below 90% of the time, which is used for Opti-Start.
- Mask Fit Check: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine's display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- Auto On/Off: The DreamStation APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly, if enabled.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapuy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS (iOS 6 or newer) and Android devices (2.2 or newer) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. i)S and Android device not included.
- Regular Alert/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
A-Flex Pressure Relief
A-Flex helps mimic natural breathing patterns by lowering pressure during exhalation. The transition between inhalation and exhalation is also softened, making breathing more natural. As the machine adjusts pressure during the night, A-Flex also adjusts so that the desired amount of relief for exhalation is always given.
This Product Includes...
- DreamStation Auto Machine
- Heated Humidifier
- Dark Blue Reusable Filter (Installed)
- Light Blue Disposable Filter (Uninstalled)
- SD Card (Installed)
- 80W Power Supply
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- Carry Bag
Dimensions - Machine Alone: Approx. 7.6 in W x 6.2 in L x 3.3 in H
Dimensions - Machine with Optional Heated Humidifier (Excluding Air Outlet Port): Approx. 11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H
Weight - Machine Alone: Approx. 1.56 lbs (24.96 oz)
Weight - Machine with Optional Heated Humidifier and Power Supply: Approx. 4.37 lbs
Dimensions - 80W Power Supply: 5.5 in L x 2.75 in W x 1.5 in H
Weight - 80W Power Supply (Without Cord): 1.03 lbs (16.42 oz)
Weight - 80W Power Supply (With Cord):1.21 lbs (19.424 oz)
Power Consumption: 80W Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
Dimensions - Carry Bag: 15 in L x 8.5 in W x 5.5 in H
Noise Level - Machine Alone: 25.8 dBA
Noise Level - Machine with Optional Humidifier: 27.9 dBA
Water Capacity - OPTIONAL Humidifier: 325 mL
Materials - Reusable Filter (Dark Blue): Polyester
Materials - Disposable Filter (Light Blue): Blended Synthetic Fiber
Operating Temperature: 41° - 95° F (5° - 35° C)
Storage Temperature: -4° - 140° F (-20° - 60° C)
Relative Humidity - Operating & Storage: 15 - 95% (Non-Condensing)
Atmospheric Pressure: 101 - 77 kPA (0 - 7500 ft)
*Returns On Warranty Issues Only
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!