Product Description Rx Required Prior To Shipping
Until now, oxygen concentrators have been very similar - heavy, bulky, noisy, or require frequent maintenance. But EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers the features homecare providers want and patients deserve. EverFlo reduces operating costs with a design that is:
- Lightweight - only 31 lbs
- Smaller and sleeker
- Easy to store and transport
- Low maintenance - no filter change for two years
- Simpler for patients to use and maintain
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so it's more patient-friendly.
- This unit has the OPI (oxygen purity indicator)
EverFlo Product Specifications
- Input voltage 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input frequency 60 hz
- Average power consumption 350 watts
- Oxygen concentration * (at 5 LPM) 93% (+/- 3%)
- Liter flow 0.5 to 5 liters per minute (LPM)
- Weight 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level 45 dBA typical
- Dimensions 23" H, 15" W, 9.5" D
- Required maintenance Compressor intake filter change every 2 yrs
- OPI (oxygen purity indicator) alarm levels Low oxygen: 82%, very low oxygen: 70%
- Operating temperature 55' F to 90'F
- Storage/transport humidity - 30'F to 160'F up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating humidity Up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet pressure 5.5 PSI
- Operating altitude 0 to 7,500'
- Warranty 3 yrs Mfg. An extended warranty is available upgrade (PN 1038571 Resp)
*Device operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humdity, and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!