Drive Delta Ultra-Lite 1000 Single Motor Semi-Electric Hospital Bed with 1/2 Rails and Mattress
Note: S.E. Hosp Beds electronically raise head and foot sections. Bed height is manual.
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability. (Figure A)
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor. (Figure B)
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations. (Figure C)
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety. (Figure D)
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines.
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, eas-to-use controls. (Figure E)
- Bed ships in two cartons.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc-coated spring deck.
- Extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80" to 84".
- Half Rails
- Inner Spring Mattress (Drive PN 15006)
- Patent Pending.
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs.
|Bed Height Minimum Without Casters||12.75"|
|Bed Height Maximum With Casters||24"|
|Unit Dimensions||36" (W) x 88" (L)|
|Carton Shipping Weight||179 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||450 lbs.|
|Warranty||(Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components|
*Returns on warranty items only
This item does not qualify for Free Shipping by Drive Medical
Some Tool-Free Assembly Required
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed