The Equinox by Sequal TOC Rx Required
The smallest transportable oxygen concentrator offering 3.0 LPM and a unique voice interface for added security.
The Sequal eQuinox is the premier Transportable Oxygen Concentrator (TOC) featuring all the extra features patient's could want. The lightest, quietest and most advanced TOC on the market, the equinox features cutting-edge technology and a unitque multi-language voice interface, offing it's user a new layer of comfort by providing verbal confirmation of changes to flow rate settings as well as battery times and alarms.
The Sequal eQuinox delivers continuous flow settings up to 3 LPM as well as the highest Pulse Dose of any TOC with settings 1-9 (192 mL). Continuous flow patients can stay saturated with our advanced Pulse Flow delivery 6 LPM and higher. With it's advanced clinical features and high Pulse Settings, the Sequal eQuinox is capable of supporting almost all oxygen users regardless of their oxygen prescription or disease state.
Patients Love teh eQuinox because:
- Only 14 lbs with battery and cart installed.
- A Multi-Language Voice Interface alerts the patient to important information.
- Its 30% smaller than the Eclipse 5.
- A convenient front loading battery for easy access.
- Optional 24-cell battery give extended battery life durations.
- Works on AC Power supply and DC automotive power supply so you can take it anywhere and charge it.
- DC Cable Consists of only a 12v cable- no transformer.
- Screen intermittently displays battery charge remaining in minutes to ensure peace of mind.
- A robust cart design for easy navigation.
- Removable cart with telescoping handle for easy one-handed adjustment.
- Service Cabinet makes filters accessible for maintenance without opening entire case
- Fixed Rates
- 0.5 - 3.0 LPM (0.5 increments)
- 1.0 - 6.0 = 16-96 mL (16 mL increments)
- 7.0 - 9.0 = 128-192 mL (32 mL increments)
- Unit 12.2.lbs (5.5 kg)
- 12 cell battery = 1.85 lbs (0.84 kg)
- 24 cell battery = 3.6 lbs (1.63 kg)
- 13.6 in H x 10.6 in W x 7.4 in D (34.5 cm H x 26.9 cm W x 18.8 cm D)
- 90% + 5.5/3%
- 12 cell battery: 1.2 hrs @ 2 LPM continuous flow 2.7 hrs @ 2 Pulse (12 Breaths per Minute)
- 24 cell battery: 2.7 hrs @ 2 LPM continuous flow 5.9 hrs @ 2 Pulse (12 Breaths per Minute)
Battery Recharge Time
- 2-5 hrs (dependant on flow)
- 46 dBA at 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow Mode
- 45 dBA at 2.0 LPM Continuous Flow Mode
- 40 dBA at 0.5 LPM Continuous Flow Mode
- 3 yr concentrator
- 1 yr battery, power supplies, standard accessories
Returns on Warranty Issues Only
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!